SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subscribed to PN

4 posters

Go down

Subscribed to PN Empty Subscribed to PN

Post by _Leslie_ Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Just subscribed to PN (online) and happily looking forward to catching up with those missed issues Wink
(lovely photo of you Peter... and a lovely article about spring Smile ).
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Subscribed to PN Empty Re: Subscribed to PN

Post by KatyKing Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 pm

How kind.
Always good to have feedback from one's readers.
;-)
Jim Left Behind has a good piece in TW April edition out last week and Lis is in latest PN too. Jim Admin contributes to PN as well with pieces always worth reading.
I reckon for a little Forum us members on here 'punch above our weight' in Spiritualist media.
PN had the tip off for that AFC/Sunday Times story in this edition from on here.
[Didn't you Sue]
:-)

KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

KatyKing wrote:How kind.
Always good to have feedback from one's readers.
;-)
Jim Left Behind has a good piece in TW April edition out last week and Lis is in latest PN too. Jim Admin contributes to PN as well with pieces always worth reading.
I reckon for a little Forum us members on here 'punch above our weight' in Spiritualist media.
PN had the tip off for that AFC/Sunday Times story in this edition from on here.
[Didn't you Sue]
:-)

I guess we're all wearing more than one hat in the Spiritualist publishing world, Pete! Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm

I wear a flat cap always Jim. Sometimes even indoors. Keeping in touch with my inner Old Geezer. That and it keeps my head warm.
Not this evening though. Best behaviour. Elaine next door has been to tea and towatch Astral City DVD. Said it frightened her half to death [the DVD not Mrs K's catering]..
Was thinking of punting it around church committee. El Presidente was interested but having watched it and Elaine's reaction I think best not to.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

We sometimes abandon a Sunday to a film Katy, at one time we intended to continue this once a quarter, bit of a debate afterwards. I must try and grab a copy of Astral City.

Thinking of a fun evening sometimes, Video Choc Tops (local ice cream cinema speciality) and popcorn. First film up the brilliant Amazing Grace about Sir William Wilberforce.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:30 am

Of course thus far I have avoided my picture appearing in Psychic News.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 am

Admin wrote:We sometimes abandon a Sunday to a film Katy, at one time we intended to continue this once a quarter, bit of a debate afterwards. I must try and grab a copy of Astral City.

Thinking of a fun evening sometimes, Video Choc Tops (local ice cream cinema speciality) and popcorn. First film up the brilliant Amazing Grace about Sir William Wilberforce.
I arrange the odd 'film' night at our church, all of which are well attended. Afterwards we all enjoy a 'bring n share' buffet and chat about the film etc...
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 am

Admin wrote:Of course thus far I have avoided my picture appearing in Psychic News.

Ha... can't avoid it for ever Wink
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm aiming for pet coverage in PN pics alongside my own raddled visage. Pets pictured thus far include,cat, both dogs, one puppy and a cute bunny wabbit in a basket [not ours but looked tasty if stewed].
Coming next... the horse.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 pm

I dread to ask about the horse...... Rolling Eyes
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 pm