SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAYA 2012: Lords of Time

3 posters

Go down

MAYA 2012: Lords of Time Empty MAYA 2012: Lords of Time

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 am

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology (known as Penn Museum) in Philadelphia has taken to exploring in its newest exhibition opening in May. I would be interested if it was in Adelaide.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MAYA 2012: Lords of Time Empty Re: MAYA 2012: Lords of Time

Post by Admin Fri May 11, 2012 3:18 am

Here we go a new find refuts that the mayan Calendar ends Dec 2012
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/mayan-prophecy-the-world-wont-end-as-a-newfound-calendar-goes-on-and-on-and-on/2012/05/10/gIQA03s3FU_story.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri May 11, 2012 2:49 pm

I posted here a while back that there could well be another calendar. That first one was carved all over. I reckon they just ran out of space on it and the date stopped where there was no room left to carry on carving.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

True story...
At the university worked in before this one they purchased spiffy oak plaques for office doors and engaged someone to hand paint titles in spiffy gold letters.
On one the chap ran out of space for the last letter so for a few days I passed a door marked
Planning Departmen
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Ah, the University Museum! I spent many a happy Saturday afternoon there, during my high school days. Very Happy

My prediction is that on 22 December 2012, the world will be exactly the same as it was on 21 December 2012.

Other than having to clean up whatever mess is made on the previous day, by people who swallowed the prediction that the world was going to end, or going to do something different from what it does every day. Crying or Very sad

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down