SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pendulum Trick

3 posters

Go down

Pendulum Trick Empty Pendulum Trick

Post by KatyKing Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Any pendulum will do. Even a ring tied to sewing cotton.
Hold pendulum really steady dangling about an inch over your own upturned palm.
Say 'Telll me yes'
Pendulum will begin to swing in circles getting faster .
Put pendulum down. Then repeat but this time say 'Tell me no'
Pendulum will swing from side to side.
So far so spooky.
Now if you demonstrate this to someone else then give them the pendulum and say.....

'This only works for psychics. Here you try' [You must use those words]
It will work for them and they will be amazed.
It's a trick based on what's termed 'ideopathy'with a little bit of hypmotism-101 thrown in.
Never ever fails.
Was going to post this on the Ouija Boad strand as I reckon much of what pass for messages via a Spirit Board or similar are ideopathic in origin.
Not all for sure, but most.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Trick Empty Re: Pendulum Trick

Post by KatyKing Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Cotton no more than about five inches long and not less than two.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi Jim, I teach dowsing, the use of the pendulum, the long drop pendulum (which can show the colour people direct into water through their palm chakras), teh pendulum for map dowsing, use of dowsing rods and geopathic stress. You can also dowse using your palm chakras.

All good stuff and anyone can do it, however the whole thing is based upon ethics too. Dowsing is one of the simplest ways to prove to people that there is some form of universal consciosness which can interact with our subsconscious. This is exactly how a psychic reading works, it helps to get people to differentiate that to Mediumship which is pure contact from a discarnate Spirit.

Great fun to teach and everyone enjoys the course.

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 am

What's the principle behind it?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 am

In a simplistic terms a dowser believes that there is a field of energy all around the world that interpenetrates everything (just as Mesmer with Animal Magnetisem, Von Reichenbach with the odic force, Crookes & Cox's Psychic force, Newton's Ether etc etc). Because we are all, at our essence energy, this universal energy field interpenetrates us as wel. Then if we can ignore our conscious brainl and open our subconscious to receive information then we will.

Clearly where we have a conscious investment in the outcome this is likely to interfere with the information received. This enegry exchange is also the way in which psychic work occurs. Except in this case we are using this energy field to access the other person's energy field, in which all of their life history, hopes, dreams, aspirations and worries are stored.

Now even sceptical Australian farmers use dowsers ..water diviners and believe in it. Add to that that many dowsers, like Uri Geller and Rev Anne Gehman (who is a very fine psychic and medium too) have made considerable royalty money from mineral companies for the finds they made.

The exercise I do, with a long drop pendulum is a good party piece. I ask people to focus upon putting one of the colours of the rainbow into the glass of water they are holding. I then work round and find the colour involved by adjusting the length of the string. The pendulum only responds to the colour vibration when it is the right length. I have my pendulum duly calibrated and when it responds I tell them the colour they used. It proves two things, firstly we can use our palms to pass energy on (the basis of magnetic healing although doing this rather than spiritual healing will deplete your own energy), secondly there is an energetic connection between my subconscious and the item which allows the access of the required information.

Once again I hasten to say that there are some basic rules and ethics involved in dowsing. These are common to any work in the psychic or mediumistic area.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 am

Hi Jim,

This is a link to my dowsing article in Spirit of PN
http://spiritofpn.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/dowsing-and-your-intuitive-potential-2/

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Interesting article, Jim.

I'd be tempted to try it, except that I just started working on developing mediumship and want to concentrate on that. It's really spirit contact that interests me personally the most, rather than psychic topics. But I can see how the latter could be fascinating!

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Very wise.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content