SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards

5 posters

Go down

Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards Empty Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards Empty Re: Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards

Post by zerdini Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 am

Great to see Harry Edwards in Trafalgar Square with Olive and George Burton demonstrating spiritual healing.

I also noticed Tom Johansson from the SAGB who was one of the speakers.

Photographs of the healing demonstration appeared in the "Psychic News" at the time.

I saw Harry Edwards demonstrate healing many times in various places.

Often I took patients to his demonstrations so I personally witnessed the healing benefits. Very Happy

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards Empty Re: Spiritual Healing Demonstration with Harry Edwards

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks for sharing that Z, I just thought this was such an important piece of history.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Amazing footage and what a crowd!
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks for sharing that Z, I just thought this was such an important piece of history.

Indeed it is, Jim.

All healing demonstrations by Harry Edwards were invariably packed out.

"Psychic News" always carried (usually front page) articles together with photographs and testimonials from patients who were dramatically healed.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Very good video I never got to see Harry but did manage to see Ray and Joan Branch some years back at a spiritualist rally, they took over after Harry took his transition to spirit in 1976. I thought I seen the SAGB medium Nora Blackwood amongst the healers, but I could be mistaken. I agree great video.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:28 pm

You can read about the life of Harry Edwards here:

http://forum.sanctuary-burrowslea.org.uk/index.php?showtopic=22

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:42 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 pm

How different the world was then.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:46 pm

How different forums were too.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down