SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic

+2
Left Behind
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic Empty Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic

Post by Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 am

It seems this is getting mixed reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpY3bLLu7j8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic Empty Re: Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic

Post by Left Behind Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 am

I don't know about the movie, but that was easily the worst movie trailer I've ever watched.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic Empty Re: Trailer For Movie Red Lights with De Niro as Psychic

Post by Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:28 am

Jim you have to be psychic to understand the trailer, or something like that, or its just plain bad. cyclops
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Admin wrote: you have to be psychic to understand the trailer, or something like that

Ah, there's the answer! Laughing

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:33 pm

[Came across the new trailer today. Cillian Murphy, Sigourney Weaver, Robert De Niro, and Elizabeth Olsen great cast. Here's the link: Looks promising Smile

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Let's hope the movie stirs some positive interest in Spiritualism.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Looks jolly exciting. More for a matinée visit to the cinema than an evening show though (could keep me one all night else).
You always get value for money with De Niro. Top class actor.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Left Behind wrote:Let's hope the movie stirs some positive interest in Spiritualism.

I couldn't agree more Jim

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:50 pm

KatyKing wrote:Looks jolly exciting. More for a matinée visit to the cinema than an evening show though (could keep me one all night else). You always get value for money with De Niro. Top class actor.

De Niro one of my favs. It's due for release March 2nd, not sure if it has already been screened in the states, they normally get it before we do, let's hope March 2nd is for the UK Smile

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 pm

You can't beat De Niro, that's for sure. I've been a fan of his ever since Taxi Driver first came out. Hard to top his performance in Goodfellas.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 pm

We'e not been to the cinema since we moved here over five years ago but I think we'll make the effort for this movie.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Looks good, but I must admit Robert De Niro scares me in any film....
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Local multiplex ,well it's ten miles or so away, has a cheap afternoon once a week for over 60s. Tea and biscuits laid on. We keep meaning to go.
That Robert Duvall he's possibly even better than DeNiro but nowhere near as famous. Never seen a bad movie with Duvall in.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Finally got to watch this over the weekend. Great cast great potential wonderful story - just lacking something for me though.

Slight twist at the end I never saw coming, even though I'd pre-empted the main theme of the story line about half way through.
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by taushin Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Robert duvall the first time i saw him was on a sci fi segment of the old show "outer limits". Duvall always brought an earthy beleivability to his characters, but his quieter nature off screen, than Deniro maybe keeps him less in the limelight but personally the caliber of their acting runs neck and neck.
i can not recall them being in a movie together though
taushin
taushin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

De niro normally scares me with the least effort, in fact i'm still traumatised by him in Cape Fear. In this film he was, less than plausible.
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by taushin Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

i think robert mitchem did a better turn at it, in the orginal film version. the actress who was friends with mitchem had a difficult time after during that scene with him, even though she knew it was acting and was friends with him, he was so intense in the role, i think he got a supporting role nod for his turn.
andy griffith did a role of a killer early in his career he put his self so into the character he had to have six months of therapy over it and took him years to do a another serious "villain" role. that is why he did comedy character and easy going people so i read
taushin
taushin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

taushin wrote:Robert duvall  the first time i saw him was on a sci fi segment of the old show "outer limits".  Duvall always brought an earthy beleivability to his characters, but his quieter nature off screen, than Deniro maybe keeps him less in the limelight but personally the caliber of their acting runs neck and neck.
i can not recall them being in a movie together though

Both were in The Godfather, Part 2: though the way the movie was done, they didn't act "together". Duvall played the consigliere in the then-present day (1950's): Deniro played the senior Godfather in flashback scenes from some 40 years earlier.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down