SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just want too say hi!

2 posters

Go down

just want too say hi! Empty just want too say hi!

Post by jzwarycz Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:22 am

im writing on behalf of joyce zwarycz (hunter)
She has been alerted to the fact that herself and her sons ivan and steven had been remembered for being in the `vsu melbourne.
She would like too say hello and would love people who remember her or her sons too contact her via this forum.
thanking you
She would love too be in contact with her spiritual friends

jzwarycz

Back to top Go down

just want too say hi! Empty Re: just want too say hi!

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 am

You are more than welcome, there are quite a few people on here who have been at the VSU. My wife Lis started he journey there in George Eldreds circle back in the 1960's
Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jzwarycz Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm

i feel rather privlidged to know joyce,she tells me i am special and something about the new kind.After i found out she has actually been stated to be one of the 10 top ghost hunters of the 20th century etc,found that out whilst i was looking for her book she wrote back in 1976 called visits from beyond the grave.SHE DIDNT WANT THAT MENTIONED BUT I THIK SHE DESERVES RECOGNITION. Spirtualism is all new too me ,maybe not new but it has been given a name Smile she thanked you for the warm welcome and said dotty was a beautiful woman.

jzwarycz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum