SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it? Empty Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it?

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm

In the first issue of the new Psychic News, there was an article concerning ITC: the use of electronic equipment, such as the between-stations white noise of a short wave radio, to try to pick up spirit communications.

I'm curious as to whether anyone here has any experience with this.

Also, anyone's opinion on the practicality of doing this, vs. trying to develop traditional mediumship ability, for someone (like me), who has neither an indication of latent ability, nor a church or circle to work with.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it? Empty Re: Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it?

Post by Left Behind Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 pm

No one has any thoughts about ITC? Shocked

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it? Empty Re: Instrumental Transcommunication: Anyone tried it?

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Complex area Jim and I think most of us have not had much involvement. Interestingly the Spiritists have taken a lot of interest in this area.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

I was thinking that if a person didn't have any / much natural mediumistic ability, but he approached ITC with a desire to make contact with spirit, this might help.

Then again: maybe not. Does my radio have more mediumistic ability than I do? Laughing

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Have you seen these two threads on the forum Jim
https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t216-video-on-spiricom-george-meeks-evp
https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t108-annabella-cardosa-and-evp-a-paper-david-fontana
There is also the piece on the Dynomistograph about which I wrte an article for Psychic News a while back.
https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t220-dynamistograph-matla-and-zaalberg-van-zelst
This is often quoted as one of the first ITC communications. My PN article did have some extra inforation because there is a record of the change in weight of the human body after death where the claim was the difference was teh weight of the souls as "man became a gas" and left the body.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 am

Thank you, Jim: I'll check out these Threads.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 am

It looks as though the info has been deleted from the first Thread. Crying or Very sad

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:46 am

I have linked a new version Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:02 am

Now the pictures in this video are quite something but the music is over the top
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 am

In the second Thread, the message "Part 3" dated 26 June 2008, 2:17 AM contains the most interesting info that according to the communicators (spirits), NO human mediumistic ability is needed, and that the quality of the information revealed is higher when it does not have to pass through the mind of a medium.

Also noted is that ITC communications destroy the often-cited criticism that the alleged discarnate spirit is merely a sub-personality of the medium.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:19 am

Admin wrote:Now the pictures in this video are quite something but the music is over the top

Some fun trying to speedread the opening credits, too. Very Happy

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:21 am

This ITC phenomenon might well be worth looking into.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:27 am

Admin wrote:Now the pictures in this video are quite something but the music is over the top

I think I'll look up Ann, Hanna, Swejan and Romy when I get to spirit! Wink

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi Jim,

You might be interested in reading, Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment in Electronic Communication with the Dead'' by Konstantin Raudive, and ''Electronic Voices: Contact with Another Dimension?'' by Anabela Cardoso. There are also others by Sarah Estep, ''Voices of Eternity'' and ''Roads to Eternity''. Sarah was founder of the American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena and I was lucky to attend some of her lectures before she took her transition in 2008. Sarah conducted pioneering studies on the subject of EVP, her books are well worth a read Jim.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Also Marcello Bacci of Grosseto, Italy is a prominent EVP researcher, works mainly with parents who wish to re-establish contact with their children who have passed over. There are some interesting videos on youtube. Be sure to check Bacci's EVP recording of the angelic choir.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Mark74 wrote:Hi Jim,

You might be interested in reading, Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment in Electronic Communication with the Dead'' by Konstantin Raudive, and ''Electronic Voices: Contact with Another Dimension?'' by Anabela Cardoso. There are also others by Sarah Estep, ''Voices of Eternity'' and ''Roads to Eternity''. Sarah was founder of the American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena and I was lucky to attend some of her lectures before she took her transition in 2008. Sarah conducted pioneering studies on the subject of EVP, her books are well worth a read Jim.

You seem to be very interested in this phenomenon, Mark! I'll check out these books. Thank you!
Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Mark74 wrote:Also Marcello Bacci of Grosseto, Italy is a prominent EVP researcher, works mainly with parents who wish to re-establish contact with their children who have passed over. There are some interesting videos on youtube. Be sure to check Bacci's EVP recording of the angelic choir.

I think Marcello was the researcher I saw in a video. Does he work with old vacuum tube radios?

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Left Behind wrote:
Mark74 wrote:Hi Jim,

You seem to be very interested in this phenomenon, Mark! I'll check out these books. Thank you!
Very Happy

Jim

Anabela is the Portugese diplomat who was mentioned in the PN article, if I recall correctly.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks for those recommendations Mark it is a fascinating area.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

I just ordered a copy of Anabela's "Electronic Voices. . . ", from Amazon. Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Glad to be of help Jim and Admin. You won't be disappointed with the book. Enjoy! Very Happy

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 am

Thanks Mark

Jim ( isn't it confusing the two Jims) Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 am

Admin wrote:Thanks Mark

Very witty Jim, I like Laughing

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 am

Mark74 wrote:
Admin wrote:Thanks Mark

Very witty Jim, I like Laughing

Maybe I should sign off on this Forum as Left Behind, or LB, or Jim Mc.

I could be Mac: except that that would be equally confusing! Laughing

I should say "my call sign" here, since we're talking about electronic communications. Wink

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 am

I think my Great Snowy Owl picture distinguishes us apart Jim

Jim Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next