SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddie Mercury gets philosophical

+3
hiorta
Azur
nick pettitt
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Freddie Mercury gets philosophical  - Page 2 Empty Re: Freddie Mercury gets philosophical

Post by nick pettitt Fri May 11, 2012 11:37 am

added: What I didn't get to learn, though, is why my earlier question: "The latest account appears to be over 8 years old. What's the significance of posting it now please?" didn't get a response.

Perhaps you can now reply, Nick?

yes mac, well there's no real significance of posting it now other than I'm currently wading through the Mercury Circle transcripts and uploading 'em onto my website http://mercurycircletranscripts.blogspot.co.uk/ and I thought this one was worth posting on here for anyone interested to read and hopefully enjoy...

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Freddie Mercury gets philosophical  - Page 2 Empty Re: Freddie Mercury gets philosophical

Post by mac Fri May 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Re my other posting about Freddie Mercury's communication tone, do you have any of his earlier thoughts, maybe something about Zoroastrianism as KK mentioned?

And what of the years since the Mercury Circle's activities with Freddie - is he still around etc?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Fri May 11, 2012 1:22 pm

mac wrote:Re my other posting about Freddie Mercury's communication tone, do you have any of his earlier thoughts, maybe something about Zoroastrianism as KK mentioned?

And what of the years since the Mercury Circle's activities with Freddie - is he still around etc?

he never talked about being religious and I don't recall him ever mentioning Zoroastrianism but he did say that he had a belief in the afterlife...

the Mercury Circle ended in 2008 when Joan the medium became ill and then passed on with cancer. Last year we started a new circle with Syann as the medium and Freddie has attempted to speak through her but we've had no evidence that it is indeed him. Syann is well aware that Freddie communicated through Joan but he always said the same few words each time he came through before saying anything else as a kind of greeting and she has no idea what they were. I've purposely not published those words anywhere so if he does come though and says these words that will be good evidence to us that it is him.

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri May 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Scaramouch Scaramouche. Can you do the Fandango?

Has to be a fair bet..........

;-)
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm

KatyKing wrote:Scaramouch Scaramouche. Can you do the Fandango?

Has to be a fair bet..........

;-)

good try KK but that's not it I'm afraid...

..if you do come up with the correct words then I'll have to assume you're not Katy King but in fact Freddie Mercury communicating through a forum Shocked

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri May 11, 2012 4:05 pm

I Googled it Nick.
What in the world do those lyrics mean?
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Fri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

KatyKing wrote:I Googled it Nick.
What in the world do those lyrics mean?

..it's all gobbledygook to me... hypnotize

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

:-)
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2