The Science Of Eternity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Science Of Eternity

Post by Azur on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Written and presented by Alan Pemberton this 60 minute video features:

Ronald Pearson - This scientist's papers linking survival after death with subatomic physics have been peer-refereed and published by physicists in Russia and the USA.

Michael Roll - The author of the pamphlet 'The Scientific Proof of Survival After Death'.

Gwen and Alf Byrne - These parents have been physically reunited with their "dead" son, Russell, in several hundred repeatable experiments.

Tom Harrison - He tells the story of his the incredible mediumship of his mother, Minnie Harrison, who was one of the greatest materialisation mediums ever to make contact with people in the etheric universe.

David Icke - Talks about life after death.














Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by zerdini on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by nick pettitt on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

I remember listening to that radio interview in 1998, that's what got me into this wonderful subject in the first place, so it's all your fault Laughing

nick pettitt


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by zerdini on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

I remember listening to that radio interview in 1998, that's what got me into this wonderful subject in the first place, so it's all your fault Laughing

I accept full responsibility, Nick. Laughing

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by Azur on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 pm

zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

I enjoyed it. Brings back memories when I read the book "Russell" by his mother Gwen.

A must for every physical mediumship enthusiast.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by tmmw on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

Hi Z,

Is your interview for "The Mystery Hour" available to listen to? I would be interested in hearing it. Very Happy

tmmw


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by zerdini on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 pm

tmmw wrote:
zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

Hi Z,

Is your interview for "The Mystery Hour" available to listen to? I would be interested in hearing it. Very Happy

Not to my knowledge, Lynn. It was an unedited live broadcast.

I did have a copy of it but I wouldn't know where to find it now.

It's not of great importance in the general scheme of things.

Thanks for asking though.

Kind regards

Z

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by tmmw on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Thank you Z for your response.

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by nick pettitt on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:25 am

tmmw wrote:
zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

Hi Z,

Is your interview for "The Mystery Hour" available to listen to? I would be interested in hearing it. Very Happy

I've recently put some recordings of 'The Mystery Hour' programme on my site including the one you're interested in... Very Happy

http://pmradiointerviews.blogspot.co.uk/

nick pettitt


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by obiwan on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 am

Very interesting Nick. Thank you.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by tmmw on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
tmmw wrote:
zerdini wrote:Alan Pemberton gave me a copy of this video after I appeared on his radio programme "The Mystery Hour" where he questioned me for an hour on physical mediumship.

In return I took him to a physical seance with Colin Fry which he enjoyed very much.

Quite frankly I was not impressed with the video.

Hi Z,

Is your interview for "The Mystery Hour" available to listen to? I would be interested in hearing it. Very Happy

I've recently put some recordings of 'The Mystery Hour' programme on my site including the one you're interested in... Very Happy

http://pmradiointerviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks Nick!

tmmw


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by mac on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I've downloaded a couple of the interviews and will be listening to them tonight all being well - thanks!

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks for that Nick
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by mac on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:20 pm

mac wrote:I've downloaded a couple of the interviews and will be listening to them tonight all being well - thanks!

Well! How nice to hear George happy, entertaining and enthralling in his delivery. Those were the days of a flourishing NAS when everything seemed possible. Colin Fry, too, explaining so well how mediumship works from the point of view of being a medium along with plenty of other information.

Thanks again for creating a place for these recordings and I'll be referring it to others who might also be interested. Later I'll take a listen to all the other recordings.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by nick pettitt on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 pm

mac wrote:
mac wrote:I've downloaded a couple of the interviews and will be listening to them tonight all being well - thanks!

Well! How nice to hear George happy, entertaining and enthralling in his delivery. Those were the days of a flourishing NAS when everything seemed possible. Colin Fry, too, explaining so well how mediumship works from the point of view of being a medium along with plenty of other information.

Thanks again for creating a place for these recordings and I'll be referring it to others who might also be interested. Later I'll take a listen to all the other recordings.

glad you're enjoying 'em mac... they certainly got my attention when I first heard them 14 years ago...

nick pettitt


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by mac on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
mac wrote:
mac wrote:I've downloaded a couple of the interviews and will be listening to them tonight all being well - thanks!

Well! How nice to hear George happy, entertaining and enthralling in his delivery. Those were the days of a flourishing NAS when everything seemed possible. Colin Fry, too, explaining so well how mediumship works from the point of view of being a medium along with plenty of other information.

Thanks again for creating a place for these recordings and I'll be referring it to others who might also be interested. Later I'll take a listen to all the other recordings.

glad you're enjoying 'em mac... they certainly got my attention when I first heard them 14 years ago...

They've also just helped someone in New York.... Smile

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 pm

They are really good Nick thanks so much for making them available
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by mac on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 pm

I'd casually followed this thread since it began a year ago but the video clips didn't appeal and I'd forgotten the rest of the thread's subject. When I saw Nick's recent posting I nearly didn't bother to take a look at the recordings. Then I felt I really should so I've been working my way through them one at a time and they've been uplifting for me.

I've felt pretty worn down as often the only active Spiritualist on various websites and sometimes wondered if I was doing anything right. There were/are so many of the online community uninterested in Spiritualism's message of survival and related philosophy but desperate to experience shallow, psychic 'stuff'.

Listening to such knowledgeable interviewees has restored my energy and conviction and again I feel it's what I should continue doing.

Strange how things work out, eh? Wink

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by obiwan on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 pm

There was an interesting comment by Colin Fry regarding the importance of securing the medium. He seemed to be saying that on occasion, it is possible that a medium's body may inadvertently respond to the thoughts of a communicator just as our bodies respond to our own. Especially when the medium is in a trance.

He also mentioned that Eusapia Palladino said that if unrestrained, she would cheat. I had read this comment before but had assumed that she meant 'consciously cheat' as opposed to inadvertently cheating. Food for thought.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:09 pm

It is a very interesting area to get into Obi
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: The Science Of Eternity

Post by mac on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 am

obiwan wrote:There was an interesting comment by Colin Fry regarding the importance of securing the medium. He seemed to be saying that on occasion, it is possible that a medium's body may inadvertently respond to the thoughts of a communicator just as our bodies respond to our own. Especially when the medium is in a trance.

He also mentioned that Eusapia Palladino said that if unrestrained, she would cheat. I had read this comment before but had assumed that she meant 'consciously cheat' as opposed to inadvertently cheating. Food for thought.

It made me think too. I'd been aware of these possibilities although I don't know how I knew.... I guess I'd assimilated this 'stuff' over the years but there'd never been a situation where it came up for me personally and it stayed 'on the back burner' of my thoughts.

In a sense it was almost prophetic for Colin as he would later become embroiled in the trumpet incident. This was raised recently in a forum elsewhere and it made me realise firstly how little is generally known about p.m. and secondly how there's virtually no understanding in the 'spooks' community.

It also makes me realise how old I am as I lived through times which nowadays feel ancient even to me. Crying or Very sad

mac


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum