Hello Im new to this site and hope to learn from it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Im new to this site and hope to learn from it

Post by kizzy1 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello, I am new to this site. I have for years been fascinated with mediumship wondering is it or isnt it real. 80 per cent of me believed and the other 20 per cent was sceptic as I had been to many psychics over the years, the most of them gave me readings that really could apply to anyone but still from watching John Edward on tv I knew there was something real in it. About two weeks ago I went to a medium who from the moment I sat down stunned me with the information he was relaying to me, validation after validation with solid information noone could have known. I left the room after the reading totally elated knowing that man had been talking to my loved ones. I felt so comforted knowing there actually is an afterlife and my loved ones are around me knowing what is happening in my life today. As you can imagine I just cant stop thinking about my reading and how fascinating true mediums are. I want to learn more and more about this gift that you mediums have. I have joined this site with such interest and looking forward to listening and learning to you all.

Kizzy.

kizzy1


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Im new to this site and hope to learn from it

Post by Azur on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 pm

kizzy1 wrote:Hello, I am new to this site. I have for years been fascinated with mediumship wondering is it or isnt it real. 80 per cent of me believed and the other 20 per cent was sceptic as I had been to many psychics over the years, the most of them gave me readings that really could apply to anyone but still from watching John Edward on tv I knew there was something real in it. About two weeks ago I went to a medium who from the moment I sat down stunned me with the information he was relaying to me, validation after validation with solid information noone could have known. I left the room after the reading totally elated knowing that man had been talking to my loved ones. I felt so comforted knowing there actually is an afterlife and my loved ones are around me knowing what is happening in my life today. As you can imagine I just cant stop thinking about my reading and how fascinating true mediums are. I want to learn more and more about this gift that you mediums have. I have joined this site with such interest and looking forward to listening and learning to you all.

Kizzy.


A very warm welcome Kizzy, it's a great site, enjoy the journey Very Happy

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Im new to this site and hope to learn from it

Post by zerdini on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 am

Welcome Kizzy. May I suggest you spend some time reading through the various threads. You will find it quite useful as a roadmap on your journey. Smile

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Im new to this site and hope to learn from it

Post by hiorta on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:24 am

Fáilte. Kizzy.

Your experience has reached parts of you that no book or writing ever could. You indelibly know that the moment was real - take strength from this for times when the cold winds of Life come along, as they will. But enjoy the glow of Spiritual sunshine now enveloping you.

Having opened that aspect of yourself will bring change into being, it is difficult to view Life in the same old way.

Thank your loved ones for making the effort to reach you.
avatar
hiorta


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Im new to this site and hope to learn from it

Post by kizzy1 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you all so much for your welcome, I will indeed enjoy reading through the various sites with great interest and what a lovely way to describe my feeling at the moment "the glow of spiritual sunshine now enveloping me". I do thank my loved ones for reaching to me in that reading I have as it has truly changed my view on life.

kizzy1


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum