SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic voice phenomena (EVP)

3 posters

Go down

Electronic voice phenomena (EVP)  Empty Electronic voice phenomena (EVP)

Post by Azur Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Would love to know people's thoughts on Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) and if anyone heard of the device Frank's Box, created in 2002 by EVP enthusiast Frank Sumption for real-time communication with the spirit world, Sumption claims he received his design instructions from the spirit world. Anyone ever try using Frank's Box?

Azur

Back to top Go down

Electronic voice phenomena (EVP)  Empty Re: Electronic voice phenomena (EVP)

Post by Quiet Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:15 am

In one of Ursula Roberts' Ramadahn lectures, Ramadahn speaks of Spirit experimenting with electronic communications in just such manner. I think the reference appears in the gold covered 'Best of Ramadahn' collection. In the same chapter Ramadahn comments that the time of phenomena like trance mediumship may be coming to an end because of the culture we live in.

He also comments that Spirit is seeking new ways to communicate. I guess there will always be different kinds of mediumship; and that Spirit will always find new methods of communication and healing.

Their primary motivation is love and healing. However this is manifested can only be good.

Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 am

Quiet wrote:In one of Ursula Roberts' Ramadahn lectures, Ramadahn speaks of Spirit experimenting with electronic communications in just such manner. I think the reference appears in the gold covered 'Best of Ramadahn' collection. In the same chapter Ramadahn comments that the time of phenomena like trance mediumship may be coming to an end because of the culture we live in.

He also comments that Spirit is seeking new ways to communicate. I guess there will always be different kinds of mediumship; and that Spirit will always find new methods of communication and healing.

Their primary motivation is love and healing. However this is manifested can only be good.

Thanks Quiet for that. It's an interesting topic. I came across an old magazine where the Bang Sisters where experimenting with spirit communication through telephone, and advertised services for it at Lily Dale N.Y., as well as the famous paintings they produced. Electronic communication is an area thats interesting, EVP and ITC transcommunication.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:08 pm

I think that the same principles for evidential mediumship to test authenticity could be applied to electronic communication if one really needed to.

Spirit communicate with us individually in so many ways. Why not this?

Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Quiet wrote:I think that the same principles for evidential mediumship to test authenticity could be applied to electronic communication if one really needed to.

Spirit communicate with us individually in so many ways. Why not this?

I agree, Quiet.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down