Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by a on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Does anyone know anything about the physical medium Geoffrey Jacobs from Chelmsford, England, now passed to Spirit. He was a full-blown direct voice/trumpet medium and outstanding clairaudient medium, demonstrated alot at South Woodford Spiritualist Church!. Any information about his mediumistic work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by zerdini on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:Does anyone know anything about the physical medium Geoffrey Jacobs from Chelmsford, England, now passed to Spirit. He was a full-blown direct voice/trumpet medium and outstanding clairaudient medium, demonstrated alot at South Woodford Spiritualist Church!. Any information about his mediumistic work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

I knew Geoffrey Jacobs as medium serving churches but wasn't aware that he claimed to be a physical medium. Did you ever sit with him, Robert?

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by a on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi Zerdini,

How fantastic that you got to see him demonstrate in churches,how was that for you?. I read about him in Robin Foy's book, In Pursuit of Physical Mediumship, he seems interesting.

No never got to see him, I am only in my 20's so he passed when I was quite young.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by zerdini on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:Hi Zerdini,

How fantastic that you got to see him demonstrate in churches,how was that for you?. I read about him in Robin Foy's book, In Pursuit of Physical Mediumship, he seems interesting.

No never got to see him, I am only in my 20's so he passed when I was quite young.

I saw most of the mediums who demonstrated in the Kent and Essex churches in the 1970's and I would say that Geoffrey was above average but not particularly outstanding. I wouldn't place too much reliance on Robin Foy as he is well known for his use of hyperbole in describing his experiences.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by a on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Just out of interest are involved with the group/magazine Zerdin Phenomenal ?

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by zerdini on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:Just out of interest are involved with the group/magazine Zerdin Phenomenal ?

I have absolutely nothing to do with Zerdin Phenomenal and never have.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by a on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Zerdin Phenomenal are wonderful, great magazines.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Geoffrey Jacobs, The Physical Medium

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum