SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritualism and Severed Heads

2 posters

Go down

Spiritualism and Severed Heads Empty Spiritualism and Severed Heads

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2011 4:32 am

No this is not about the Spritualist National Union and its NEC

They certainly have a different type of Spiritualist in Africa

http://www.coastweek.com/3419_27.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spiritualism and Severed Heads Empty Re: Spiritualism and Severed Heads

Post by mac Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 am

Yet one more reason, perhaps, for using capital 'S' for 'Spiritualist' and Modern Spiritualism to try to keep our religion and philosophy, and its adherents, more clearly definable?

On a related matter, I'm again arguing on another website that the subject of 'the unmanifest' is not one to be found in Modern Spiritualism and shouldn't be discussed in the Spiritualism forum.....

It's a constant struggle to explain why, not not helped by moderators who themselves know nothing about Spiritualism and hence are unpersuaded to move such unrelated topics to a suitable forum.....and have chastised me on several occasions when I say my piece.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi Mac

At least the African Spiritualist to whome the head was brought was appalled
http://news.peacefmonline.com/news/201105/41880.php

You are right about people failing to understand what Spiritualism really is and what it covers.

the number who say well its all spiritual so its spiritualism. Sadly I am not sure that even what they regard as spiritual I would still disagree with. I have no moderator problems because I write on here mark you if I get it wrong my co moderator lets me know Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down